Dental Care for The Whole Family
Your First Visit
Your first visit is a 30 minute consultation appointment where you will be asked to fill in a confidential medical history questionnaire.
During your consultation we will:
- Ask you about the health of your mouth
- Check the function of your jaw joints
- Check the health of your soft tissue
- Carry out an oral cancer screening
- Check and record the gum health around each tooth
- Examine the teeth
- Examine any existing fillings
- Take x-rays as required to check areas we cannot see and get more information
The treatment options and costs will then be discussed with you and a plan drawn up of how we will proceed. A written price estimate will be provided for your reference.
To arrange your first appointment, please contact us.